Help with energy-efficient home improvements
We recognise that making the commitment to improve the energy efficiency of your home could be one of the most important decisions that you could make and that you will want to ensure that your time and money are well spent. Amongst the expert technical staff at the BBA are the UK leading experts on all matters connected to external wall insulation, cavity wall insulation, party wall insulation and internal wall insulation. The BBA have a rigorous assessment program in place to ensure that our approved products and installers match our stringent requirements, however, the BBA recognises that sometimes things can go wrong and we stand ready to help where we can.
The BBA can support homeowners in a number of ways:
- If the installer of your energy efficiency improvements is a BBA approved installer, then we will work with the installer to address your concerns
- If the product that has been used on your property does not meet its specifications then we will work with the product manufacturers to help to resolve your concerns.
- If either the product or the installer are not BBA approved then we offer a range of services including:
- Carrying out assessments of either the product or the installation and providing detailed reports which describe the adequacy/suitability of either
- The provision of costed remediation plans which describe the actions that need to be taken to either restore the property to its original condition or to to deliver the agreed improvements.
- Testing samples of products, and providing detailed reports on how the products compare against agreed specifications.
- The provision of onsite monitoring to make sure installations meet the agreed requirements and do not compromise your home.
For further details about our services please contact us on 01923 665300 Or email us at … email@example.com